The 13th Australian Nuclear Association Conference on
Nuclear Science and Engineering in Australia.
9 am – 5 pm Friday, 27th September 2019.
UTS Aerial Function Centre, Level 7, UTS Building 10, 235 Jones Street, Ultimo 2007.
ANA2019 conference is a great opportunity to learn about new developments in nuclear technology, nuclear power and nuclear applications.
Hon. John Barilaro, MP, Deputy Premier of New South Wales, and Minister for Regional New South Wales, Industry and Trade
Keynote presentations are:
NuScale SMR – Progress towards Deployment. A speaker from NuScale Power.
Decarbonising Energy Transition in China. Dr Jiang Kejun, Director Energy Research Institute, Beijing, China.
Other Presentations include:
- Framework for Decarbonising Australian Energy
- Nuclear in the Australian Context
- Advanced Reactor Development in China
- Australia’s Contribution to the ITER Fusion Project
- Neutron Scattering for Industrial Materials
- Neutron Capture Enhanced Particle Therapy: A new frontier in hadron therapy
- A Synroc Waste Treatment Facility for Mo-99 production
- National Radioactive Waste Management Facility
Registration is $280 including morning tea, good lunch and afternoon tea ($260 early bird before 20 Sept), with a concession of $120 for students and retired ANA members.
To register by direct bank transfer or cheque please email ANA@nuclearaustralia.org.au.
All speakers are invited. Posters are invited on topics relevant to the theme of the conference.