UTS Aerial Function Centre, Level 7, UTS Building 10, 235 Jones Street, Ultimo, NSW.
Theme: Nuclear Solutions for Australia
ANA2017 is the twelfth conference in the series of biennial conferences hosted by the Australian Nuclear Association on Nuclear Science and Engineering in Australia.
Since the first conference in this series in 1995, these conferences have highlighted the achievements of nuclear science and engineering and their contribution to the well being of Australians. The ANA2017 conference will present timely information on important aspects of the peaceful uses of nuclear science and engineering in Australia and place developments in Australia in the world context.
Speakers at this conference will describe nuclear science and technology developments in Australia and around the world and give updates of current developments and issues.
- South Korean Nuclear Power Industry and the Korean APR-1400 Reactors being built in UAE
- Australia’s Participation in Gen IV International Forum (GIF)
- United Kingdom Nuclear Developments
- Uranium Mining in Australia
- Small Modular Reactors
- ANSTO Nuclear Medicine Facility
- Carbon Ion Beam Therapy
- Centre for Radiation Research in South Australia
- Women in Nuclear
- Australia Young Generation in Nuclear
- Solving the Financing Problem for Nuclear
- Gaining Social Licence for Nuclear
- Options for Nuclear Power for Australia
Registration is $280 or $260 early bird for registration received before 8 September and $120 for students and retired ANA members.
AINSE travel support is available for students from AINSE universities who present a poster. Travel funds are limited so please apply early.
by Credit Card click this link
This link takes you to TryBooking.com to process payment. There is a $0.30 booking fee. Please close the TryBooking page after payment.
To pay by bank debit or cheque please email firstname.lastname@example.org